Wednesday 6 March 2013

I AM SINGLE: UH..OH... I'M IN TROUBLE

When a lil crush became a serious crush.... you will be in a deep deep trouble.

He was supposed to have a crush on me and not the other way round. Now, after I recollected my senses, I knew that all this while he was just being shy, and it was me who had a crush on him. Oh my God! I am so DEAD!!

After that little small tiny smile, he'd given me last week, he never fail to smile at me again whenever we bumped into each other. Everything should be normal now. There shouldn't be any more awkwardness between us.

But I still feel awkward and sometimes anxious. Awkward when he is around and anxious when he is not. So, help me God!!!

1 comment:

  1. How about the flutters in your tummy when he's around and smiling at you..... hehehe

    ReplyDelete