Tuesday 5 March 2013

UNDERSTAND YOURSELF

It's funny...errr, at least for me, that at this stage of life, I am still struggling to understand myself. I always consider myself as plain boring person. I think I am a quiet person at times and shy at the same time. But my friends who know me will surely laugh at the notion of me being quiet and shy because, there were times that I am also very jovial, talkative, friendly and quick to laugh. My attitude actually depends a lot on which group of people I am surrounded with. It changes drastically from one group to another. But as a whole, I am still a plain boring person.

I remembered attended a course back then in 2005. There, I learnt about the four types of personality and we were asked to take personality test to identify in which traits that we belong. The four personality types are sanguine, phlegmatic, choleric and melancholic and basically our character is defined by the combination of the four. 

Here are the basic type of personality. May be you already know about it but a lil refresh wouldn't harm right?

SANGUINE



Sanguine is a sociable person. They laugh for the hard days, wise words when squeezed by the burden, creative, enthusiasm and always have the energy to start. Sanguine love to be popular. They have a lot of friends. They love to talk, to perform, help each other and they always curious. Sanguine love to be children forever.

PHLEGMATIC


Phlegmatic is a peaceful person. They always stable, patient and have a compassion for the other. They always keep calm, when the other was in confusion. They are humble, silent, controlled, good listener and always happy with their life. They always be the mediator and easy to get along with.

CHOLERIC


Choleric is a strong person. They have a strong leadership. They are faithful, brave and have the freedom to be on one's own. They all forced and always want to make a change. strong willed and assertive, goal oriented, well organized and they don't really need friends. They always be the superior one in the emergency time.

MELANCHOLIC


Melancholic is a sensitive person. Depth to see the heart and soul of life. Artistic to appreciate the art. They are thoughtfully, analytical, serious and have a talent. They are perfectionist, so they love details. Melancholies looking for some ideal mate.  

I am a sanguine by nature and a mix of phlegmatic and melancholic. But I think when grew older, I become more of a phlegmatic than a sanguine. I scored only 3% on choleric traits. But yeah, I always know that I wasn't born to be a leader. In fact I never want to lead but I know I am a good, attentive, reliable and loyal follower. And I am proud to admit that all of my bosses love me. [big grin]

So, what are you? Take the test here.
. CHOLERIC : Choleric is a strong person. they have a strong leadership.They are faithful, brave, and have the freedom to be on one's own. They all forced and always want to make a change. Strong-willed and assertive, goal oriented, well organized, and they don't really need friends. They always be the superior one in the emergency time.

3. MELANCHOLIC: Melancholies is a sensitive person. depth to see the heart and soul of life. Artistic to appreciate the art.They are toughtfully, analytical, serious, and have a talent. they are perfectionist, so they love details. Melancholies lookin for some ideal mate.

4. PHLEGMATIC: Phlegmatic is a peaceful person. they always stable, patient, and have a compassion for the other. They always keep clam,when the other was in confusion.they are humble, silent, controlled, good listener, and always happy with their life. They always be the mediator, and easy to get along with.
- See more at: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/personality-test/articles/38686/title/sanguine-choleric-melancholic-phlegmatic#sthash.OCVxmDu0.dpuf

5 comments:

  1. I guess im melancholic ... perrgghh.... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I am melancholic but the result .... was choleric !! Makk aiii...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm test says I'm melancholic. .... I think probably only partial, but more phlegmatic don't you think ;) probably don't do well in quizzes ! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete