Wednesday 2 January 2013

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION

I have stopped having any new year resolutions years ago. Dunno why, I can't never follow my own resolutions. It has been something that I think of at the end of the year and forget all about it when the new year arrived. And until now, I still have issues with myself about changing my lifestyle and keeping promises to myself. Most of the time, I dunno what I want with my life.

May be because being single, you don't have other things to think beside yourself. It doesn't matter how much you hate your attitude and bad habit, you don't have to worry annoying anyone but yourself. Hmm...ok, I may have annoyed my mother a bit...but...hey, still you don't have to change yourself for other people's sake, right?. Uhh? No?

 

Ok..Ok...It is not about changing yourself for other people's sake but changing yourself to be a BETTER you. A better person, a better employee, a better daughter and a better Muslim.  CHANGE is the keyword.

So, my new year resolutions for this year are.....



Emmmm.....

Errrr......



No comments:

Post a Comment