Wednesday 5 December 2012

I LOVE TUPPERWARE



 
my crave to this colorful plastic container started with my Mum...she used to bring me along to all those joyful parties along with all the makcik makcik sharing their crave on the free gift....yeah that's the reason of attending...even small door gift is highly appreciated...as long as they are free...

such as this tiny key chains and other stuff of what so ever usage.....(emmm nanti i post for this one...tak pro lagi nih)



it went along until one day...a colorful tupperware brochures landed in my mail box back to those old days at the apartment....someone has put it there...anonymous...but i don't care...what attracted me most is the contents....WAH!!!!! syoknya dah banyak color.....and dah banyak design...so colorful...believe it or not ....it made my day!

I have a great plan the next day....i want to be a member...i want to collect them all...it was such an awesome feeling...it make you smile to yourself...and that was the beginning of all these years of craziness....from thereon I LOVE TUPPERWARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment