Wednesday 5 December 2012

THE SHOPAHOLICS

 It all started back in the year 2000....I pi melawat close friend masa kat TKC dulu...Madinatul Munarwarah, confinement her first son kat rumah nenek dia di Keramat. She posed me the first ever shopaholic novel to me...biasalah the first thing attracts me was its cover.....taraaa
 
masa tu memang this type of cover quite new in its arena...i.e striking color...freehand artist....quite interesting....si Dina yang tengah berpantang tu beria-ia suruh I baca cerita ni....she can quote almost all hilarious lines in the book...honestly masa tu I dah put a side hobi baca novel ni....but believe it or not after a few pages....yes she was rite about this book...you will instantly hooked...the best thing....ha ha ha the author really done a great job in describing the character....Ms Rebecca Bloomwood is definitely part of all those shopaholics outside there....aku pun macam tu....feeling great when shopping and blah blah blah...have all the stupid reason for not having one item....well I fall in love instantly with the Shophalics
so....my next collection are all these thereafter


I did not stop just there.....the latest issues like the Twenties Girl....I have got your number....Mini Shopaholic really make you forget who you are....it has successfully brings you inside their fantasy...emmm  a good rehab...rejuvenate....fresh and vibrant
It has been past twelve years...rupanya the author have anor successful set of fictions with anor pseudonym Madeleine Wickham....alamak I memang start gila baca novel balik lepas tu....


       




Especially this one...the plot is so simple...plain but what so interesting about it, it all happen in normal life....not created fiction as you know you are one of the character...

Well...I can read all day thru during confinement without feeling a bit boring. I appreciate all those wonderful writer who managed to describe who you are indirectly in their works and give an option to your life on how to move on....simply .....as not to mention creatively.

Sleeping Arrangements      The Wedding Girl  The Gatecrasher     Desirable Residence

No comments:

Post a Comment